(Johannesburg, South Africa) The Hyundai Santa Fe tackles the first year of the next decade with a class-leading powertrain, more style inside and out, and a handful of new surprise and delight features.
- New DOHC turbodiesel with 145 kW/436 Nm.
- Overall fuel consumption of 8.3 litres/100 km and CO2 emissions of 220grams/km.
- Six speed automatic transmission with sequential mode.
- Restyled bumpers and grille, new 18-inch wheel/tyre combination.
- Keyless access via ‘smart-key’ remote, along with stop/start button.
- Reversing camera, sunroof, electric front seats and dual-zone climate control all standard.
- Six airbags, stability/traction control, all-disc braking with full electronic/hydraulic assistance.
- All-wheel-drive with centre differential lock standard.
- Five year/150 000 km manufacturer’s warranty, plus five year /150 000 km roadside assistance and five year/90 000 km service contract.
- Priced at just R 399 900(5-seater) and R 409 900 (7-seater).
“The second-generation Santa Fe was at the forefront of Hyundai’s renaissance and established the philosophy that the brand can go toe to toe with its rivals for quality and overall value rather than just price,” says Hyundai SA’s Marketing Director, Stanley Anderson. “With the major changes taking effect with this version it will continue to offer a highly appealing package in the full-sized recreational SUV segment.”