Suzuki GB PLC is very pleased to be celebrating a further major accolade for its outstanding Customer Service and which further demonstrates the brand’s commitment to its retention as being number one for Trust by its customers.
At a recent awards ceremony in London, Suzuki entered and clearly won the ‘Customers at The Heart of EverythingTM’ for Small or Medium Business to Consumer Company’ which importantly, applies across all four divisions of the brand (Car, Motorcycle, Marine and All-Terrain Vehicles).
After careful consideration and close competition across numerous other sectors, the judging panel at UK CXA® felt that Suzuki demonstrated continuous and strong commitment to its customers in numerous areas. Highlights of these included:
- Suzuki Service Promise – in place for seven years.
- Sharing Insight – Suzuki formed a partnership with Kantar to fully understand its customers which is shared with its dealers to help deliver service excellence.
- Suzuki is unique in the Automotive industry to hold an annual Customer Service conference for its dealers across all four divisions.
- Suzuki does not financially incentivise customer experience scores.
- Regular Dealer ‘Mystery Shop’ exercises to help ensure the highest levels of customer service.
Notes from the judging panel included: ‘A great example of the sales engagement days and dealership engagement. Feels like a real solid case of the basics being done very well and consistently. Able to see a genuine culture where the customers matter, and it seems Suzuki continue to punch above their weight in the UK market.”
Commenting on the award, Denis Houston, Director Aftersales, Suzuki GB PLC, said: “We are immensely proud of our achievement in winning this award that again reflects the ever-strong commitment to our customers across all divisions of our company.
He added “Rather than being an award for our brand, the ‘Customers at the Heart of EverythingTM’ accolade is very much for the people of the Suzuki family, and we would like to express our sincere thanks once again to our Employees, Dealers and Suppliers across all four divisions of our company for their consistent and strong commitment to our customers who have of course been instrumental in this.